Tag your WinterLights photos and videos with #WinterLightsMontclair for a chance to win $100 gift cards!
WinterLights begins hourly every evening starting at 5pm in Center Court UNTIL January 6.
This festive holiday show, designed exclusively for Montclair Place by Parker 3D, is animated to the sounds of the season by the renowned Carson Williams. WinterLights is programmed and synchronized to turn on and off with music using a computer application and set controllers. Hours of programming went into each minute of animation choreographed to music. WinterLights contains more than 20,000 LED lights wrapped up in 5 miles of cable. The show also utilizes 2000 watts of rock concert grade sound for a totally immersive experience!
Santa’s grand wintery home was exclusively designed for Montclair Place families to ignite their imaginations as they enter the wintery oasis. When they cross the bridge over the icy pond they will feel as if they have entered a new world reflective of a classic fairytale. Santa’s new home has a semi-private area for visits where children’s wishes can be shared. Good little boys and girls will get a special gift.
Carson Williams is an electrical engineer from Mason, OH, who is renowned for his light shows using Christmas lights affixed to and around his house. His notability began when a video went viral becoming one of the top viral videos of all time appearing on The Today Show, Ellen and featured in its own Miller Light commercial! Carson continually taps into new technology to bring his clients unique, state-of-the-art light and music shows.
Parker 3D is the world leader in synchronized light shows with over 65 shows worldwide including work in Dubai, San Juan, the Bahamas, Shanghai and London as well as dozens of shows throughout the US.
Memories may be captured with a package from Cherry Hill Photo. Click here for details.
Santa Paws photos are also available for a limited time.
Tag your WinterLights photos and videos with #WinterLightsMontclair for a chance to win $100 gift cards!
#WinterLightsMontclair Social Media Giveaway
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who post an image from Montclair Place with the hashtag #WinterLightsMontclair tagging the shopping center across any of the two acceptable channels, including Facebook (www.facebook.com/montclairplace) or Instagram (www.instagram.com/montclair_place), and who are 18 years or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents ofCalifornia, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees ofMontclair Place, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions ofMontclair Placeas final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting onNovember 16, 2018 at 9 a.m. PST and ending January 6, 2019 at 10 p.m. PST.
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an image or post from Montclair Place with the hashtag #WinterLightsMontclair tagging the shopping center across any of the two acceptable channels, including Facebook (www.facebook.com/montclairplace) or Instagram (www.instagram.com/montclair_place). The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion ofMontclair Place.
- Prizes: Two winners will be selected per week throughout the duration of the Campaign. The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receivea $50 Gift Card from one of the following stores: Barnes & Noble, Ben Bridge, Champs, Disney Store, Express, Forever 21, H&M, Hollister, Justice, Kay Jewelers, MAC, New York & Co, Nordstrom, Sephora OR Tilly’s. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Montclair Place and the participating retailer to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected bya random drawingunder the supervision of Montclair Place, with weekly selections happening on Tuesday and Friday each week of the contest. Winners will be notified by email or social messaging within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Montclair Place shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 7 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Winner must show photo id and pick up prize at Montclair Place Management Office, 5060 East Montclair Plaza Lane, Montclair, CA 91763. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT Montclair Place‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree thatMontclair Place, anyone acting on behalf ofMontclair Place, and Montclair Place’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Montclair Place. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless [Montclair Place] from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which [Montclair Place] may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms & Conditions:Montclair Place reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyondMontclair Place’s control, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Montclair Place may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Montclair Place. Montclair Place reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Montclair Place has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Montclair Place reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmlessMontclair Placeand its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OFUnited StatesAND California, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in California having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to:Monclair Place Management Office at 5060 E. Montclair Plaza Lane; Montclair, CA 91763. Requests must be received no later thanJanuary 10, 2019 at 10 p.m. PST.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign isMonclair Place Management Office at 5060 E. Montclair Plaza Lane; Montclair, CA 91763.
- Facebook: The Campaign hosted byMontclair Placeis in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- By visiting this page, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.